Sales Application Engineer
|Nombre del puesto:||Sales Application Engineer|
|Jornada Laboral:||Tiempo Completo|
Descripción del Puesto
Title: Sales Application Engineer 6 Career Level: Experienced Function: Sales Function Segment: Operations Management Location: Peru U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: City: Lima Postal Code: Relocation Assistance: No Role Summary/Purpose: Generate market demand and sales volume for the Electrical Distribution Products executing a mix of initiatives conducted by the Non Buying Customers, Engineering Firms, Architect Firms, Electrical Designing Firms, Universities, End Users, and Governmental Authorities, informing and training the opinion leaders. Support the Sales Team with products application and solutions. Essential Responsibilities: The Sales Application Engineer 6 is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities to maintain and grow the sales pipeline
• Develop and execute sales strategies relevant to the market opportunities
• Communicate individual customer requirements for Sales Manager in regards to design and quotation
• Gather industry intelligence to inform business decision-making
• Communicate requirements for order fulfillment to sourcing and operations
• Direct customer management through clear communication internally and externally
• Document competitors' activities and assess potential market moves
• Review and influence customer specifications to assure compliance and/or noted exceptions for development of equipment and service quotations
• Make technical presentations to all levels of customer organization
• Develop engineering and installation work scopes, schedules and cost estimates to facilitate total scope project offerings
• Manage and negotiate commercial and contractual risk within the Inquiry to Order (ITO) process
• Contribute positively to regional sales, orders, profitability, and ITO quality goals Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a customer service or sales position)
SE SOLICITA OPERARIOS DE PRODUCCION PARA TRABAJAR EN PLANTA, CON O SIN EXPERIENCIA, QUE RESIDAN PREF...
SE SOLICITA CHOFER CON EXPERIENCIA DEMOSTRADA MÍNIMA 1 AÑO, CON CARNET A1, PREFERENTE A2. REALIZAR...
OPORTUNIDAD LABORAL: Solicitamos asistente de estilista con experiencia para salón en Miraflores, ...